Terms & Conditions
Best Resort in Jim Corbett
Terms and Conditions:
- The resort check-in time is 1300 hours and check-out time is 1100 hours.
- Rooms will be held up to 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
- A request needs to be made to the hotel in case of late check-out and the request would be accepted or declined as per the availability of rooms.
- Prices are subject to change at any given time without any prior notice.
- GST would be applicable as per Government of India regulations.
- Maximum 3 adults or 2 adults with two children below 5 years would be allowed per room.
- We can provide extra mattress for extra adult/child per room.
- NRIs/foreigners are required to show their passport at the time of check-in.
- Indian citizens are required to show their valid identity proof at the time of check-in.
- If a guest makes a booking for himself using his credit card, he needs to show the credit card used for booking at the time of check-in.
- If a booking is made using someone else’s credit card then a copy of credit card along with a no objection letter signed by the owner of the card has to be produced at the time of check-in. The letter should contain all the details (name of guests, type of room booked, name of the property, etc.) and the CVV no. should be hidden in the carbon copy of credit card.
- Brys Resorts Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the booking in case the identity is not verified because of lack of proper documents or submission of false documents. No refund would be given in such case.
- Only Vodafone network is available on resort. If you required number, contact me 48hrs before check-in.
100% advance payment to confirm the reservation.
Credit card details are mandatory to process the reservation.
- Full advance for the accommodation and period booked for.
- The advanced received for booking is non–refundable.
- In the event of premature, departure or non-utilization of services offered for no fault of the hotel, the advance payment made will be forfeited in full.
- Any change in the composition of the group or any alteration in arrival /departure date shall be entertained 25 days for Group and 20 days for FIT’s, before the arrival date. For cancellation made under 7 days the retention charge will be 75% of the total booking and for more than 7 days’ notice 50% of the total booking.
- For cancellation made under 4 days the retention will be charged for the entire booking.
- In the absence of any advance payment, by the travel agent, the management will approach the client directly of settlement of bills, before leaving the hotel.
- In case of no show, no refund would be provided, Full amount will be charged.