Best Resort in Jim Corbett
Travel Information: COVID-19 Update Points:
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is important to us.
We are constantly updating COVID – 19 guidelines from World Health Organization and the Local Health Departments.
We are also coordinating very closely with all local government health authorities .
As abundant precaution we are training our associates on CoV-19 prevention and surveillance..
We are taking zero compromise hygiene and safety measures.
As a group we are taking proper steps to sanitize all our staff and guest contact areas such as rooms, restaurants, kitchens, public space, associate facilities etc.
We care for your safety.
The Ultimate Measure, Your Travel Safety
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- We are making sure your Dining experience will be thoughtfully curated keeping in mind limited gathering in restaurant areas and other restrictions for safety.
- Temperature readings of resident and non-resident guests and our associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel.
- Guest check in declaration form is in place to identify guests who had travelled to high risk countries in the previous 30days so that they can undergo a medical examination prior to check-in.
At Brys Caves, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Signature Brys Caves hospitality you’ve come to expect.
covid-19 updates, corona virus